Just Only One

Just Only One

5/23/2555

>>So Ji Sub @SBS ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’2012/5/23

So Ji Sub, “I’ll continue to release hip hop albums”

Actor So Ji Sub showed his passion for hip hop.
Returning with the drama ‘Ghost’, actor So Ji Sub and actress Lee Yeon Hee‘s interview was featured on the May 23rd episode of SBS ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’.


During the interview the reporter mentioned about the 2 hip hop albums So Ji Sub had released previously and So Ji Sub explained, “I like hip hop. If I consider it work then I couldn’t do it, but I began doing it because I like it.”






Then the reporter asked if he would continue releasing hip hop albums and So Ji Sub answered, “Hip hop has to continue”, and made gestures like a rapper with a big smile on his face.
http://kpopfever.com/2012/05/so-ji-sub-ill-continue-to-release-hip-hop-albums/






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: