Just Only One

Just Only One

10/09/2555

>>So Ji Sub @ Hopes to get married before 40


So Ji Sub hopes to get married before he turns 40

South Korean actor So Ji Sub recently attended the 2012 Busan International Film Festival where he revealed in an interview with the media that he would like to get married before he turns 40.


So Ji Sub said, “Getting married is not something that can be done if you want to. Although I would like to date someone, it isn’t that easy. Interaction with others isn’t easy, and as an actor, I can’t be holding the hands of my girlfriend while dating in public. It might feel good at the beginning, but gradually you would feel apologetic because there are just too many things that we can’t do together. And announcing a relationship in public might become an unnecessary hindrance, so I won’t make it public. And if the relationship doesn’t lead to marriage, she would be tagged as a ‘used woman ‘by others, and I don’t wish to burden her with such things.”

He continued, “An actor must continuously immerse themselves with different experiences, but in actual fact, I don’t have much of that. Although we needn’t quite acquire the experience, but we must go and try it nevertheless, as we are acting out what others does. But I am quite lacking in this, because it requires you to have that experience, and you are able to do it when it is required. But I don’t have that experience, so I feel helpless at times and feel like running away too.”

With regards to playing dark roles in his last 2 works, ‘Soul’ and ‘A Company Man’, So Ji Sub expressed, “I hope to get a light hearted role next time, I have acted too many dark roles, and fans would like to see me star in a light relaxed comedy.”

Meanwhile, So Ji Sub’s latest film ‘A Company Man’ which also stars Lee MiYeon, Kwak Do Won, ZE:A’s Kim Dongjun, and others will air officially from October 11th, and talks of a hitman who tries to quit but faces the prospects of being killed by his former employees due to his betrayal.
omg.yahoo

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: