Just Only One

Just Only One

11/13/2555

>>So Ji Sub @ AIRSTAR Magazine Oct-Nov 2012 Vol.19






So ji Sub The Irreplaceable Charisma

So Ji Sub who the icon of youth now plays a double role,a detective who fights against injustice and a father


MC : how do you feel now that the drama is over?

SJS : It was the hardest drema ever. I chose it because the script was interesting. I feel like I have climbed and descend.ed a big mountain.

MC : To compare the time when you started acting and now?

SJS : My acting gets better and better. I also enjoy gettig old for I think an actor's face become stronger while get-ting old.

MC : Is there any other field you want to challenge in addition to being an actor, musician and running a cafe'?


SJS : I dreamt of being a hotelier when I was young. It is a good thing to have a dream, and to endeavor to achieve it.

MC : You have published a photo essay, what could have motivated you in start-ing photography?

SJS : I started it when watching a friend who does photography. It suits me for I like to spend time alone. I always carry my camera and take pictures quite often. I was very impressed when my fans made a calendar with my pictures in it.

MC : Any philosophy in taking a photo?

SJS : I want to take pictures that have style. I just take a picturn when I see beautiful and nice things. I take cute puppy, gorgeous cafe' and beautiful lovers.

MC : What do you think your attractiveness is?

SJS : I was not cast because of my not-kore-an-like appearance. But I have been able to lead my acting career for a long time since I met the right era.  
MC : What are the meanings of the tattoos on your shoulder and arm?

SJS : The tattoo on my back has the meaning of' I never change even if i am born again. Never lose the first intention'. I got a diamond that symbolizes eternity, my desire hotel and 51K[The name of his one man agency] on my arm. I will also engrave the faces of my wife and children when I get married in the future.

MC : You've got the image that arouses maternal love after the movie ?

SJS : Thanks to the character who had pure love. Men also want to be embraced by beloved woman. I think a man is someone who gives hug to a lover for six days, and be hugged for just a day.

MC : Ideal type of woman you like?

SJS : Someone who understands what I do. I prefer having same least-favorite things to having same favorite things. I postponed mar-riage for the things i want to do.

MC : What is the movie < A Company Man> like that is in cinema this October?

SJS : I chose this right after I finished reading the scenario because I like the title and concept. It is a movie about a company man who works for a hitman compa-ny and the action itself is very stylish. You can count on it.

MC : Commitment as an actor?

SJS : I think there are types of actors who fit in the era. I want to be someone who keeps up with such a flow. I don't want be the 'Same So ji Sub' all the time to people. Please keep watching out for my next move.
 
^^^^^OOO^^^^^

So Ji Sub เสน่ห์ที่แทนกันไม่ได้

So Ji subเป็นบุคคลตัวอย่างของวัยรุ่น เขาควบ2บทบาท(ในseries Ghost) เป็นทั้งนักสืบที่ต้องต่อสุ่กับความอยุติธรรม และเป็นพ่อคนหนึ่ง

MC : คุณรู้สึกอย่างไรที่เรื่องGhostได้จบลงแล้ว

SJS : เป็นหนังที่ยากที่สุดเรื่องหนึ่ง ผมเลือกที่จะแสดงเพราะบทน่าสนใจ ผมรู้สึกเหมือนได้ปีนขึ้นและลงจากยอดเขาได้สำเร็จ

MC : ช่วยเปรียบเทียบฝีมือการแสดงระหว่างตอนที่คุณเริ่มแสดง กับตอนนี้

SJS : ฝีมือการแสดงของผมดีขึ้นเรื่อย ๆ ผมยังสนุกกับการทำงานแม้ว่าอายุจะเริ่มมากขึ้น ผมคิดว่าอายุที่เพิ่มขึ้นจะทำให้นักแสดงสามารถรับบทที่ยากขึ้นได้ด้วยใบหน้าที่เข้มขึ้น

MC : ยังมีอะไรที่ท้าทายอีกไหมที่คุณอยากจะลองทำนอกจาก นักแสดง นักร้อง และ เปิดร้านกาแฟ?

SJS : ผมมีความฝันตั้งแต่ยังเด็กว่าอยากจะเป็นเจ้าของโรงแรม มันเป็นสิ่งดีที่จะมีฝันและพยายามทำตามความฝันให้สำเร็จ

MC : คุณได้ตีพิมพ์หนังสือภาพ(MY WAY) อะไรเป็นแรงผลักดันให้คุณเริ่มที่จะถ่ายรูป?

SJS : ผมเริ่มสนใจเมื่อเห็นเพื่อนที่เป็นช่างถ่ายภาพ ผมว่ามันเหมาะกับการใช้เวลาส่วนตัว ผมมักจะพกกล้องถ่ายรูปและถ่ายภาพอยู่เสมอ ผมมีความสุขมากเวลาที่แฟน ๆ ของผมเขียนบันทึกลงในสมุดภาพที่มีภาพของผมอยู่ในนั้น

MC : คุณมีปรัชญาอะไรในการถ่ายภาพ

SJS : ผมชอบถ่ายภาพที่มีสไตล์ ผมจะถ่ายเฉพาะที่ผมคิดว่ามันสวยและดี ผมชอบถ่ายภาพลูกหมา คาเฟ่ที่หรู และก็ภาพคู่รัก

MC : คุณคิดว่าอะไรคือเสน่ห์ของคุณ?

SJS : ผมไม่ได้เป็นนักแสดงเพราะว่าผมดูแตกต่างจากคนเกาหลีทั่วไป แต่ผมสามารถอยู่ในวงการนี้ได้อีกนานเพราะว่าผมเป็นคนทันสมัย(So Gan Ji)

MC : รอยสักตรงไหล่ และ ต้นแขนของคุณ มีความหมายว่าอย่างไร?

SJS : รอยสักตรงไหล่ของผมมีความหมายว่า ผมจะไม่เปลี่ยนถึงแม้ว่าผมจะต้องเกิดใหม่อีกครั้ง และจะไม่มีวันลืมความตั้งใจในตอนแรก ผมสักรูปเพชรซึ่งมีความหมายว่าชั่วนิรันดร รูปโรงแรม และ บริษัทของผม51K ไว้บนแขน และในอนาคตเมื่อผมแต่งงานผมจะสลักรูปใบหน้าของภรรยาและลูกของผมอีกด้วย (อยากเอาหน้าไปแปะไว้บนแขนเฮียจังเยย)

MC : คุณมีภาพลักษณ์ที่ดีในเรื่องของความรักจากหนังเรื่องAlways

SJS : ผมต้องขอบคุณตัวแสดงในเรื่องซึ่งมีความรักที่บริสุทธิ์ ผู้ชายก็ต้องการถูกโอบกอดโดยผู้หญิงที่ตนรัก ผมคิดว่าผู้ชายก็คือคนที่กอดคนรัก6วันต่อสัปดาห์ และต้องการถูกกอดเพียงแค่1วัน (แมนมากค่ะที่รัก)

MC : ผู้หญิงในอุดมคติของคุณเป็นอย่างไร?

SJS : ต้องเป็นคนที่เข้าใจในตัวผม และชอบในสิ่งที่คล้าย ๆ กัน ผมเลื่อนชีวิตแต่งงานเพื่อที่จะทำในสิ่งที่ผมรัก


MC : แล้วภาพยนต์เรื่อง A COMPANY MAN ล่ะ เห็นว่าจะเข้าโรงฉายเดือนตุลาคมนี้?

SJS : ผมเลือกแสดงเรื่องนี้หลังจากที่ผมอ่านบทภาพยนต์จนจบ ผมชอบแนวคิดของหนังเรื่องนี้นะ มันเป็นหนังเกี่ยวกับพนักงานบริษัทคนหนึ่งที่ทำงานให้กับบริษัทนักฆ่า เนื้อเรื่องทันสมัยในตัวของมันเอง รับรองว่าคุณจะไม่ผิดหวัง

MC : คุณคิดว่าอะไรคือความมั่นคงในอาชีพนักแสดง?

SJS : ผมว่ามีนักแสดงหลายแบบที่เข้าได้กับทุกยุคทุกสมัย ผมอยากเป็นแบบนั้นนะอยู่วงการนี้ไปได้เรื่อยๆ ผมไม่อยากเป็นSo Ji Sub คนเดิมที่ไม่มีการเปลี่ยนแปลง ได้โปรดติดตามผลงานของผมต่อไปด้วยนะครับ

Thanks dear Vassa  ^O^  for transliterate
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^OOO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Unknown กล่าวว่า...

หล่อมากค่ะ