Just Only One

Just Only One

7/23/2560

>>So Ji Sub @ Interview at a cafe in Samcheong-dong 2017/07/24


















So Ji-Sub "I do not think about marriage.

Actor So Ji-Sub announced his thoughts on marriage.

So Ji-seop said in an interview at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on March 24 ahead of the opening of the film 'Sukhum-do' (Director Ryu Seung-wan · Production Outside Liquor), "I have no idea of ​​marriage for the time being."

He said, "Until recently, I had a lot of thoughts (about marriage)." "It's burdensome, so I think I can not meet anyone, so I'm thinking of starting dating."

Seo Ji-seop said, "Marriage is not thought yet," he said, "It is time for now.

So Ji-seop, who became 40 this year, said, "I am too good to be old, and if I get younger, I have to live hard."

He said, "I am not looking for a change or finding a new one because I am young, I am naturally aged, I am looking forward to my age." I am the same person. I will not change until I die. "

So Ji-seop's new work 'Sukdam Do' depicts the escape of Koreans who were forced to cross the warship in 1945, saying that they could make money in 1945, which was the period of Japanese colonial rule. So Ji - seop was Choi Cheong - seong, the forcing agent of the best fist in Kyungsung. The film was released on the 26th.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: