Just Only One

Just Only One

2/13/2561

>>So Ji Sub @ Support the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics!


It's getting bigger, 
I'm going to ride a train.



Even if you use a mask ... ☆
You are still so cool


Over 1 hour and 30 minutes
Finally arrived
Gangneung.


First, Gangneung Olympic Park
To the waiting room.


One game can not be missed!

Take care of the game during the game yo ~ ♬

Now you can see?


"Ha .."
100 times better index
I'll do it!



#Already_Do not thrilled


#Yet_I have a lot of things to prepare.♥ 


The wind is blowing ~ ♬

I want to promote Korean players.
2018 Official Sponsor of PyeongChang Winter Olympic Sports Apparel
Attended the "North Face" Opening Ceremony
So Ji Sub 



It is beautiful to look at.
It is lovely to watch for a long time.
...
Did you say?


National class
Stylish.
I'm leaving.




If you give me that kind of contact,
Thank you



I'm just waving with my hand






I sit ♪


West ♪


When you walk ★


#Handsome blast
#Gentle mist
#Coolness is overflowing.


Actor So Ji Sub
Promotion of 'Team Korea'
I cheer for you!!



© The North Face


© The North Face

PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympic Games,
I wish you a successful hosting.
With many people who worked hard
The national players who have been preparing hard and sweating more than anyone
Hope you have a good result,
I will also support you with your whole heart!
Fighting!


#Today
#Actor #SoJiSub_Grace
#Good spirits



I'm going to KTX to Seoul.


Kantans such as trains Real # Lotto _ First place


And...
On coming March 14,
At the theater
Is there a date?


© Movie
Two male and female actors representing Korea
So Ji-seop and Son Ye-jin meet
I am going to meet you now,

On March 14,
On White Day ♥
See you at the theater! Spray!

Cr : 51Knaver

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: