Just Only One

Just Only One

6/22/2554

>>So Ji Sub@Welcome to Thailand :)

^^It was the day when he'd arrived Thailand...:) He walked so fast. (^_~).... The excitement'd

completely killed me O_o so I was unable to think anything else (-_-). he must have known that so he

used his magic to help me get walking along him ^^. I should be happy enough to get so close to him

even no photos from my camera at

 










                                         

~Thanks : Pompam ^_^

~~It was the day when he was leaving to the airport, back to Korea.:(


                                 






































~Thanks dear Miniesbi ^_^

^^He 's not back home alone.....>_<





coz he's taken my heart with him as well.(^_~)




Please come back again and again.^^




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: